1. TRICODI Anna Gzella Paweł Gzella Spólka Cywilna is the Controller of your personal data, seated in Gdańsk, Poland (post code 80-180) ul. Władysława Jagiełły 4/4A.
2. Your personal data specified in the contact form shall be processed only for the purpose of undertaking specific activities upon your request – in order to process your enquiry sent electronically by means of submitting it on the Controller’s Website and in order to continue electronic communication.
3. Your personal data specified in the newsletter form shall be processed for the purpose of sending the newsletter, i.e. information about services, promotions, latest news.
4. Specifying personal data is voluntary but required for sending a response to your message (in line with Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR).
5. Your personal data shall be processed for a period required to communicate with you (in line with Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR) and after the communication ends, in order to execute legitimate interests of the Controller (in line with Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
– marketing of our own products or services,
– making any claims in relation to providing services – in line with the applicable laws regarding expiry of claims, Article 117 and subsequent Article of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964, No. 16, item 93 as amended).
If you granted a consent for processing your data for any other purpose, the data shall be processed by us until you revoke such a consent (in line with Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR). You can do so at any time.
6. Your personal data shall be disclosed to other data recipients, such as companies providing maintenance services for the IT system and hosting services, email service provider, company management system supplier, mailing (newsletter) service provider or payment system provider, etc.
7. You have the right to access your data, its correcting, clarification, deletion or limiting its processing, the right to make an objection toward processing, the right to transfer data, the right to requesting access to data as well as the right to submitting a claim to a supervisory authority, if you think that your data is processed against the applicable laws relating to data protection. You also have the right to be forgotten if further processing is not provided for in the applicable legal regulations.
8. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Revoking the consent shall not affect processing of data that was made on the basis of the consent, prior to its revoking,
9. The Controller did not appoint a Personal Data Protection Inspector and performs activities relating to personal data protection independently.
10. Due to the fact that the Controller uses external services of suppliers such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, data of natural persons may be provided to third countries, such as the USA. Nevertheless, the data shall only be disclosed to those recipients that are members of the Privacy Shield, which guarantees proper protection of personal data.
11. Profiling helps with better personalisation of the company offer that is provided to you. The Controller shall not make automated decisions that affect your rights.
TRICODI Anna Gzella Paweł Gzella Spólka Cywilna is the Controller of your personal data, seated in Gdańsk, Poland (post code 80-180) ul. Władysława Jagiełły 4/4A. Email contact is provided through the following address: email@example.com. Data shall be processed in line with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation in order to respond to the submitted correspondence and in line with Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation in order to execute a contract. Personal data may be disclosed to other entities only based on the applicable provisions of the law (e.g. upon a court or Police request). Data shall be processed for a period specified in the applicable legal regulations. You are entitled to access your data and request its clarification, the right to objection, its deleting after lapse of the indicated periods or the right to limit its processing. You have the right to submit a claim to the President for the Office of Personal Data Protection, located at the following address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw. Specifying personal data is voluntary but required for executing a given task by the Controller.